The NRT ColorPlus™ Imaging System is an advanced image processing sorting system designed to target and sort materials based on precision color analysis and sophisticated object recognition. Powerful high-speed processors and proprietary recognition algorithms analyze color, transparency, opacity, and object boundaries including opaque analysis and label recognition for precise object targeting.
- In-Flight Sorting® provides industry-leading purity and hit rates
- High-speed identification with throughput rates up to 16,000 lb/hr
- Low maintenance requirements, self-cleaning optical path
- Remote diagnostics, adjustments and upgrades
- Width sizes from 24″ to 108″
The NRT ColorPlus™ is capable of:
- Removing opaque PET, metal cans and other opaque object from PET stream
- Sorting colored PET bottles from clear PET.
- Sorting blue bottles from clear bottles without label error
- Sorting labeled bottles from non-label bottles
- Separating HDPE from natural HDPE or sort HDPE by color
- Recognition and color sorting of opaque objects, including separation of black polymers from other colored polymers.
- Identification and separation of circuit board materials from polymer materials such as monitor and computer housings.
- In-Flight Sorting® enables use of transmissive detection for robust signal
- RGB Line scan camera scans 5,000 times/second to analyze VIS color up to 2048 pixel resolution
- Object-tracking algorithm scans boundaries to identify areas and target ejection point
- Operator-friendly color touch screen graphic control panel